Alight with fiery ambers and smoky incense, dry Tobacco & Hay is warm, homely and, above all else, earthy in essence. With honey laying at its core and musk at the base, this scent is well rounded; not too smoky, not too sweet ... just perfect!
- Made from Reclaimed Beer Bottles collected from the breweries and restaurants of the Southern Highlands, Sydney & Canberra
- Approx. 6 months diffusing time (depending on surrounding conditions).
- Hand-poured in small batches with premium-quality reed diffuser oil and premium-grade fragrance oils in the Southern Highlands, Australia.
- Hand-pressed bottle caps
- Easy to recycle the bottle at the end of its life - give it a quick wash with some hot water and detergent and place bottle in your recycling bin, reeds go into normal bin.
- Reed Diffusers are the perfect way to freshen up a living area without the need for a naked flame of a candle. The natural fibre reeds continuously release the premium fragrance oils throughout your living space. Simply turn the reeds over when you notice a decline in the fragrance throw to recharge and release a new wave of scent!
- 100% Australian Made & Owned