The Cabana Rug holds a tropical Island vibe with shades of black, tan, white & hints of green. Imagine Jack Sparrow stranded on a tropical island with only his good looks and a bottle of rum.
Designed in-house by the team at The Sunday Coast, the beautifully woven rugs feature unique vibrant designs. They are soft, calming & cosy for keeping you warm on those cool evenings. The tightly woven material also allows it to be used as the perfect picnic rug, creating a comfortable cover and resistance from sand, grass or dirt.
- Approximately *160cm x 200cm which comfortably fits across a double bed or seats a picnic of 4 people.
- Perfect for the adventurers, the beach dazers, the moon gazers, the slow paced, picnic loving, deep-thought conversational cravers.
- Made with a woven cotton blend that is long-lasting, cosy & perfect for a multitude of uses.
- Designed by The Sunday Coast here in Australia
- Keep in mind, designs & colours are uniquely crafted using a detailed process of weaving coloured threads. Colours may also differ in photographs due to photo editing by either us or our online community.
Don't Sweat the Small Stuff (Cleaning Guide):
- If sand or dirt attaches to your rug we recommend giving it a good shake.
- Do not vacuum as this can pull threads and damage your rug
- We suggest hand washing any smaller marks or stains with cold water.
- If you need to wash your rug, do so on a delicate cycle and avoid any harsh cleaning products.
- Air dry only. Do not apply direct heat.