Shipping & Returns
|Free Shipping||All orders with a total of $150 or more.|
|Standard Shipping||$10||3 to 9 business days.|
|Express Post Shipping||$14||Due to our location, we cannot guarantee next day delivery. Please check the Australia Post website for specific delivery times, using your postcode.|
2 to 4 weeks.
- Please allow 1 to 2 days for postage and handling. Once your order has been processed, an email with a tracking number will be sent to you.
- Once your order is registered with Australian Post you will be able to use your tracking number to check where your order is.
- Drifty Fields cannot be held liable for any postage delays, lost or damaged goods that might occur by our postage carriers or any person(s) that handles your goods once they leave the Drifty Fields office.
- It is out of Drifty Fields reasonable control when deliveries are held up due to public holidays, busy postal periods (i.e. Christmas) or when we are supplied with incorrect postal addresses.
In-store return policy - we have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return if the item was purchased in store.
On-line return policy - we have a 21-day return policy, which means you have 21 days after receiving your item to request a return if the item was purchased online.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Here’s what you do:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately if you find a fault or have concerns with your order.
- Please post your return (as quickly as possible) using a reputable postage service and keep your tracking number handy. All items are your responsibility until they reach our head office.
- Please include your proof of purchase with your return.
- Please wait patiently, we will contact you once your return has been received and confirmed it meets the refund conditions above.
- RETURNS: 213 Commercial Road MORWELL, VIC 3840, AUSTRALIA